Last Updated: June 6, 2021
Information We Collect
In connection with the Sites and Services, we may collect the following categories of information:
- information you provide to us, including your name, the name of your practice, and your contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, postal address);
- information regarding your use of the Sites and Services;
- information contained in any card processing statements you provide to us; and
- any other information that you provide or otherwise make available to us in connection with the Sites or Services.
You may choose not to provide certain information to us, but as a result you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features of the Sites or Services.
How We Use & Share Information
We may use the information that we collect in order to:
- administer the Sites and Services;
- personalize the Sites or Services for you;
- provide to you any services or analyses (including analysis of your existing card processing statements) requested by you;
- enable your access to and use of the Sites and Services;
- improve, modify or enhance the Sites or Services, including our user experience;
- conduct internal business analysis or other business purposes; and
- send you communications, including marketing communications.
We do not disclose your information to third parties, except:
- when we have your permission to make the disclosure;
- where the disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the information was obtained;
- to our business partners, including payment processors and merchant acquirers whose services you may be interested in receiving;
- to our third party service providers in order to provide services to us (including marketing communications, email delivery, targeted advertisements, and other business operations); or
We may disclose your information where permitted by applicable law or when the disclosure is necessary, in our discretion, for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation.
Additionally, in the event we are acquired by, or merge or consolidate into, another entity, or if there is a sale of our assets (including in bankruptcy), your information may be transferred to the entity acquiring us or our assets or that survives the merger or consolidation. You acknowledge and agree that in the foregoing circumstances, your information may be disclosed to such third party.
Cookies, Log Files and Similar Technologies
The Sites and Services also may use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement around the Sites and Services, and gather demographic information.
You have the right to opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting. Please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.com for additional information regarding such rights and how to exercise them.
Securing Your Information
We use security measures that we, in our discretion, deem appropriate for the type of information that is provided by you. However, since no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information stored. We also cannot guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Links to Third Party Websites
California Do Not Track Disclosure
At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
Note to International Users
Use By Minors
We do not knowingly collect any information about children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information from a child under the age of thirteen, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
Phone: (800) 772-2160